HealthLink is an online application and screening tool for Medicaid and Kid Care CHIP health insurance programs.
If you want to:
- start a new application
- finish an application you started earlier
you are in the right place.
Information About HealthLink:
- By using the HealthLink application, you can apply at any time of the day or night from home, library, health care clinic, community center or any location with Internet access.
- You have up to 30 days to complete a saved application in progress and can log in and out of the system as you please.
- Application processing begins the moment you submit your application electronically.
- When you click the "Submit" button, the application is sent for eligibility determination.
- HealthLink does not confirm eligibility. Benefit Specialists for the Department of Family Services determine Medicaid eligibility, and Eligibility Specialists for the Wyoming Department of Health determine Kid Care CHIP eligibility.
HealthLink provides access to:
Medicaid Family and Children’s programs: Medicaid is the name chosen by the Wyoming Department of Health for its Medicaid programs. Medicaid helps pay for certain healthcare services and is available to qualifying families, children, and individuals who are aged, blind or disabled. Payments are made directly to the health care providers. In some cases, individuals may qualify for payment of medical services that were received up to three months before the month in which an application was completed.
Kid Care CHIP program: Kid Care CHIP is Wyoming’s Children's Health Insurance Program. Kid Care CHIP provides quality health insurance to children of working families who otherwise could not afford it. Kid Care CHIP offers health insurance coverage for Wyoming’s children and teens through age 18 that are uninsured, meet income and eligibility guidelines, and are not eligible for Medicaid.